Information updated June 22, 2020 at 9:30 am
First and foremost, we want to thank you who have retained your membership!
After we were ordered by the authorities to close our Gym centers on March 12, we in Easyfit did everything we could to ensure that we could open your local gym again.
Although our center now opened on June 15, everyone gym has had major expenses during the period we have been closed and most of our centers have not received any support from the state. We are therefore totally dependent on you as a member so that we can continue to maintain our training offer in the future.
We have made a compensation scheme for those members who have paid membership during the period we have been closed. But we still hope that as many people as possible want to support their center so that you still have a local and affordable training gym to use in the future.
The deadline for choosing compensation is within Friday, July 10, at 12:00 p.m.. If you have any questions about the compensation scheme, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are your choices if you have had membership during the period we have been closed.
- No compensation. JI want to help my Gym get back on track and want the money spent on maintaining my training offer.
- For this choice you do not have to do anything
- Free training for two friends. I would like to give free training to two friends until September 1, 2020 (does not apply if the chosen ones are also affected by the compensation scheme).
- Send your full name, email and phone number to email@example.com. The system will cross-check the information you send and you will receive a discount code that your two friends can use
- Free training. I want to train for free until September 1st 2020.
- Send your full name, email and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. The system will cross-check the information you send and you will receive a discount code that you can use. If you still have active membership, you must first cancel your current memb
- All membership is renewed automatically after the end of the period. If you do not wish to retain your membership after September 1, this must be canceled on My Page.
- When registering the compensation scheme, NetAxept will deduct 3kr in deduction fees to register your debit card.