Guidelines for using Easyfit's fitness center
IInformation updated June 12, 2020 at 10:30 am
We look forward to opening the doors for you again on June 15, 2020 and with regular opening hours.
We've been working a lot lately to make sure you can train under a safe environment and be most similar to what you are used to. But there will be some changes, and it is therefore very important that you as a member contribute to making the training day for all our members as safe as possible.
It is important that you as a member:
- Always follow Easyfit guidelines for training.
- Keeps 1 meter apart.
- Clean exercise equipment both before and after use.
- Wash or use antibacterial soap on your hands before and after your workout.
- Wear clean workout clothes and bring clean towel to workout.
- Stay home if sick.
- Avoid hand-greeting with other members.
- Do not stay longer than necessary at the center.
- Follows the general guidelines from FHI.
We at Easyfit take the following measures
- Follow-up of members to comply with current guidelines.
- Increased cleaning in scope and frequency.
- Fitting or closing certain equipment to ensure safe distance.
Together we create a safe and good training day!
If you have any questions, please contact your local fitness center or send us an email at email@example.com.